To request a review: please send title, synopsis, genre and a link to where we can find out more information about your book (author website, Goodreads, etc.) To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We LOVE to read traditional (large and small press), Indie and self-published novels in the following genres:
New Adult Romance
We accept print and E-Books in .mobi and .pdf. All reviewers are members of NetGalley as well.
We generally post 3-5 reviews a week, except on the weekends. No compensation or payment is received in exchange for an honest review. All reviews are my perception, feelings, impression of the books I read. None of the evaluations are in any way a depiction to the author personally. They are based solely on my reading experience of the story itself. Reviews are posted to our blog, Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. We do not ensure authors receive an email with links to the reviews, however, will do our best to tag in social media or email as we can.
FTC Disclosure: Please assume all books reviewed at Smut and Bonbons are provided by the publisher or author unless otherwise noted.
Books will be rated on a scale of 1-5. We are also fans of half stars and occasionally quarter stars.
1. DNF and/or truly did not enjoy
2. Did not enjoy or had significant issues
3. Pretty good. While not perfect, still had positive elements we enjoyed.
4. Very good/excellent. It was well worth the time. The technical writing was good; the story came together, a gratifying read.
5. Outstanding. Doesn’t get better than this. It’s a world filled with unicorns and hunky alpha males. Sheer perfection.
While fervent to try books based on blurbs that appeal to us, due to time constraints not every accepted request will be reviewed.
We are honored that you have considered us to review your work and look forward to working with you!